Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DOES IT WORK? WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Make a reservation at our website.
- Arrive at your reservation time.
- Check-in at the front desk, you can open a bar tab at this time. You will receive a project token & be shown to your seat.
- Take your project token to the Project Bar and pick from over 20 DIY projects. Once you decide on your project, you will be given the project materials and a photo tutorial. The required tools are on your table.
- Order a drink, get comfortable, and start creating!
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
Click here or call us at 573-424-3624.
DO I NEED A RESERVATION?
DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO MAKE THE SAME PROJECT?
DO YOU HAVE A WAITING LIST FOR SOLD OUT PROJECT SESSIONS?
DO I NEED CRAFTING EXPERIENCE?
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING & WEAR?
CAN OUR GROUP SIT TOGETHER?
Yes, as long as we have your group information. You can either make one reservation for your entire group or if individual reservations are made, each person must put the group name in the comment section on the reservation form.
Groups of 8 or more must call 573-424-3624 to make a reservation, a credit card number will be required.
DO YOU SERVE DRINKS?
DO YOU SERVE FOOD?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE A PROJECT?
CAN I COME IN FOR A DRINK & NOT MAKE A PROJECT?
YES! Come grab a seat at the bar & enjoy a drink!
HOW DO I CANCEL MY RESERVATION?
Give us a call or send us an email. The more notice the better, as we sometimes have a waiting list.
ARE KIDS WELCOME?
In addition to being a craft studio, we are a bar. The minimum age to attend a session is 16 years-old. However, we recommend customers be 18 years-old or older for our Friday and Saturday 7:00 PM sessions.
WHERE SHOULD I PARK?
Short Street Garage is directly behind our building. Metered parking is available on the bottom two levels of the garage (garage parking is free after 6:00 PM during the week, and free on Saturdays & Sundays.) Metered parking is available on the surrounding streets (street parking is free after 7:00 PM and on Sundays). Click here to view parking map.